You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

• Staff

Other than the Help (Help -> Affinity Photo Help), there's currently no tutorials available to help you get started yet.

We are currently working on them. They should become available pretty soon.

To open/import photos go to File -> Open. You can select more than one file at once.

Hi

I have had affinity photo for a few days now and still unable to get my head around it... Please, please do tutorial on how to get started with the basics from importing, basic work pattern, how to delete, trash, exporting .. This is essential !!!!!!!

• Staff

Hi photofriend,

Affinity Photo is still in its second Beta (it was launched just a week ago). This means it is a development version, not a finished product, and subject to change considerably during this phase. Creating tutorials/documentation now isn't a priority since they may become irrelevant because of all the changes being made. As soon as we come closer to the final 1.0 version, we will begin releasing more tutorials.

• 4 months later...
  • Staff

Hi Kew East,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

You can find video tutorials for most of Affinity Photo features here. We will be adding more as we move forward.

There's also a few more in our Vimeo channel. For deeper written tutorials you can also check our Affinity Designer Workbook 

The program's Help file also covers all Affinity Photo functionality extensively.

• 4 months later...

hi I bought both AD and AP just recently and ive a problem and its that when i wanna open/place a photo it won't open on the tag section if you know what i mean it will only open when its in the "documents" section and although its the same picture but i won't click in the tag section and only works in the document section can someone help or tell me why is that cause its really annoying to scroll through so many doc just to find 1 photo and sorry for my english its not my best language 

• Staff

Hi tarepandaval,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

I'm not sure i understood you correctly. This appears to be working fine here.

Are you sure you have tagged the image you're looking for? It only appears in the Tags section if you have tagged it. Also you may have to scroll the left side list of the dialog a bit to see the Tags section when you open or place an image.