Severin

Asset names not displayed

The asset names are not displayed on WIndows, no matter if I chose the list view or the default view.

Secondly, I cant change the category of an existing asset (this is already described in another forum bug report here).

2017-10-03 14_27_08-Affinity Designer.png

Hi Severin

Asset names are not shown in in icon view in the asset panel, they appear as tool tips if you hover your cursor over them. In list view they do appear bu are to the right of the asset preview, tass your assets are quite wide in the panel try extending it to the right to see them. 

You should be able to move the asset to a different sub category by holding alt and dragging the asset. This does not function on windows, it may be a bug but there are some limitations with the WPF implementation of the ui with this panel which prevents us from performing some other actions so it may be this that's stopping us, I'll have to check that

cheers

Hi Chris

Thanks for your answer, that was quick, I like that!

- You were right about the asset names: when I enlarge the asset widget width, I can see their names (my asssets are wider than the ones of iOS 1), see attached screenshot.

- About moving assets: it doesn't work neither when holding the alt-key, as you presumed. Would be nice if this could be fixed.

2017-10-04 09_45_20-Affinity Designer.png