You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

The app is crashing so much its no longer usable. Ive tried manually saving constantly and it still crashes and I lose all my work. I have been trying to work on the same file all day. Very frustrating.

Ipad pro 2017, all apps updated today

affinity beta

ios 11 latest update

I was getting crashes too while saving to iPad on the beta. Switch to the regular release on in the app store 1.6.5.61 and now on iOS 11.0.1 has allowed me to save again directly to the iPad. 

Hope that helps

• Staff

Hey h46it,

Now that you've updated to the release, is the app more stable? I've had a few users report crashes whilst saving, which I think was due to a permission issue. Updating to the release sounds like it has reinstated those permissions. 

I have presently one file... every little modifcation I make... if I try to save... the app crash.

I have made a copy of the file on icloud, recover this file, it work for 30min and now it’s the same...

Every other files now are working... just this one. Its not different from the others, and less layers

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.