plusopen

Error when entering text in Hangul

Hi plusopen,

Welcome to the Affinity Forums. Would you be able to attach the document shown in your screenshot please? Also are you able to be a little bit more descriptive over the issue and indicate where the problem is and what the correct version looks like.

I don't have any experience with the Korean language so trying to spot the problem for me is very difficult.

Hi.
The previous issue was solved.
The font selected when I typed Hangul with the frame text tool in my MacBook is selected by Apple SD Gothic.

When I enter Hangeul, the consonants and vowels of Hangeul are entered separately as shown in the above screen. Hangul consonants and vowels should not be printed separately.

In Sierra, it's normally been replaced, but it has been upgraded to High Sierra, and that's where the symptoms appear again.

There was a solution that I found here, and I changed it to another Hangul font that I had installed, and it was fixed.

Once you enter the right place, you will be able to enter a few times again from scratch.

However, if you restart, you will be able to enter the Korea language and input it separately.

Lastly, I'd like to ask you politely for your opinion. 

I purchased Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo, and I purchased anime photo for iPad. 

It's a great program, and I don't think it's worth a lot of money.

There are many people who buy and buy products purchased in Korea, too. 
Although they don't have a product, there are many people who are interested in it.

But there is no system language for Koreans. 

So if possible, I wish I could change the system menu to Hangeul.

korean error.afdesign