You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I cannot find a link to download Affinity Photo

I have just registered for getting my hands on Affinity Photo. I accidentally downloaded Affinity Design as I thought was Affinity Photo.

Sorry, but I just need this purchase to be refunded and instead buy the Affinity Photo. Please, can someone help me to correct this?

And as the case for Geoffrey, I´m still waiting for my link to download the right Affinity App = Affinity Photo !

• Staff

When you sign up for the Affinity Photo Beta, you receive an email containing a link to download the beta application. Did you receive an email with the subject "You are now signed up to the public Affinity Photo beta"?

If you purchased Affinity Designer in error, you will need to contact Apple to obtain a refund. More information can be found here:  http://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT202152

Still waiting for your email allowing me to download Affinity photo on a dodgy line, I'm stuck in Tasmania without Photoshop, which I would dearly love to abandon totally, the cloud is for aircraft with radar, not people with dodgy phone lines!!!!! Really need to do some editing  When's the email coming? Please reply......... 

Still waiting for your email allowing me to download Affinity photo on a dodgy line, I'm stuck in Tasmania without Photoshop, which I would dearly love to abandon totally, the cloud is for aircraft with radar, not people with dodgy phone lines!!!!! Really need to do some editing  When's the email coming? Please reply......... 

Hi there Tassie friend, email me from the acct you used for the sign-up at dale at serif dot com and I'll sort it for you.

Cheers, Dale.

Twitter: @Writer_Dale
Affinity apps run on: Ryzen 5 3600, 32GB RAM, GTX1650 Super

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.