bohemian11

Affinity Designer crash when opening dialog to export to PSD

Hi guys,

My affinity designer crashes as soon as i open the export dialog box but only when the it is defaulted to PSD. if I choose eps, the file will export just fine albeit slow. I am using both vector and pixel persona (heavier on pixel persona)

My client is requesting an psd file. help.

I did not attach the file here due to size

Thanks in advance

E

Hi MEB,

I just did, the export dialog stays open a little longer but still crashed in the end.

any other things i should do?

Thanks

E

Edited by bohemian11

Hi Sean P,

turned out, nope not only on this file. I have similar file it is happening also. I did copy some element on my first file to this file.

Hi MEB, 

I have uploaded both files into the link you've provided

Thanks

43 minutes ago, andersfreybirkmose said:

I have the same problem. My Affinity Designer crashes when I want to export to psd. Is there a way to fix this? I have attached my file.

BJ-productfinder3.afdesign

Hi andersfreybirkmose,

I've tried this file in 1.6 and can reproduce the crash. I then opened it in the current Designer 1.7 beta and can confirm it no longer crashes. You can give it a go by downloading the beta from the below forum. If you do find any issues with this beta then please do let us know about them in the forum below! 

https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/forum/33-designer-beta-on-windows/

Thanks!