You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Vote system for features

Bokan

• Staff

Hi Bokan,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

There's no vote system in place. The implementation/development of new features depend on development goals/constraints/time, takes in account user's requests but can't be dictated by a voting system: certain features may not be implemented until some work/dependencies have been finished or expanded in the same or in other apps of the suite (they share code), certain bugs corrected first or may require heavy research/testing/time which have to be balanced with dev and/or commercial goals. We have a list of frequently/common requested features here for reference (to avoid duplicates) and the dev teams checks/follow the Feature Requests/Suggestions section all the time. Eventually the most requested features will end up in the application whenever possible.

I vote for voting system :-)

It is perfect feedback for you MEB,

and ideal place to inform us who will be heard and which requirements are already being implemented. 

Affinity Store (MSI/EXE): Affinity Suite (ADe, APh, APu) 2.4.0.2301
Dell OptiPlex 7060, i5-8500 3.00 GHz, 16 GB, Intel UHD Graphics 630, Dell P2417H 1920 x 1080, Windows 11 Pro, Version 23H2, Build 22631.3155.
Dell Latitude E5570, i5-6440HQ 2.60 GHz, 8 GB, Intel HD Graphics 530, 1920 x 1080, Windows 11 Pro, Version 23H2, Build 22631.3155.
Intel NUC5PGYH, Pentium N3700 2.40 GHz, 8 GB, Intel HD Graphics, EIZO EV2456 1920 x 1200, Windows 10 Pro, Version 21H1, Build 19043.2130.

• Staff

This is not a democracy, it's a private business. Customer views are interesting but not a deciding factor. MEB has put Serif's side well already.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon