You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi,

how can I please easily adjust Opacity and Hardness with tablet (Wacom Intuos Pro)? I would like to have on the wheel not only Brush Size (by [ ]), but also Opacity and Hardness of the brush.... If it was possible to set Keyboard Shortcuts for Opacity and Hardness, it would be OK, but in the shortcuts there is only the size :S

Thanks

Jindra

Jindra

www.fotojindra.cz

Professional Photographer based in Prague

Affinity Photo user - cur.ver. 1.7.1.404 @ Win 10

If a brush is selected, you can set opacity with the keyboard numbers keys, 2 = 20 %  44 + 44% and so on.

If you hover the  pointer over the hardness number, turning the mouse wheel adjusts the value. I don't know if that will work on a tablet though.

hard.png.64c4e1dc430d7852af0f19c93a7f4d63.png

The other shortcut is press Alt, hold down the right button, then the left button and drag down. That sound out of the question on a tablet though.

Windows PCs. Photo and Designer, latest non-beta versions.

Hi toltec,

thanks, actually it help me a lot even for the setting of the Wacom tablet.....

I have done the hardness so, that I have set one ExpressKey to mean "Alt"+"Right Click"+"Left Click" and then I can adjust it by Stylus :)

I think I will be able to handle the Opacity somehow similar for the percentages.... not knowing know how, but I will get it to the Wacom somehow :D At least I will set one key to "10" and second to "100", which are the most desired "express" opacity levels for me....

Thanks

Jindra

Jindra

www.fotojindra.cz

Professional Photographer based in Prague

Affinity Photo user - cur.ver. 1.7.1.404 @ Win 10