You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hello,

in separated mode Affinity Photo and Designer don't take in consideration the "save dialogue window" that comes from top below every palette you have active in that moment. The result is that when anyone is trying to save files, you have to move and relocate the floating palettes and the main toolbar (see the attachment). Would be desirable to have another interaction with the save window, maybe hiding temporarily the palettes (now I do by myself pressing TAB) or pushing on the foreground the dialog window. Other feedback, that could be considered, is to allow more workspaces and the possibility to save them. There are many reasons, useless to explain, in which you need to save two or three workspaces with the disposition of palettes and toolbar you need. 

Schermata 2017-09-26 alle 11.20.39.png

• 7 months later...

This is a problem with a number of windows (i.e. save, save as, export, document set up etc.) that drop down from the menu bar. The top of the work area is the best location for the toolbar but having to   keep moving it is a major irritation, would it not be better to make all windows fully floating as there does not seem to be any reason for these to be drop down.