Mark Ingram

Affinity Designer Customer Beta - 1.6.0.83

33 minutes ago, dpcdpc11 said:

Double clicking a color swatch in the Swatches panel doesn't do anything. It should edit the clicked color by default, at least this is the behaviour in 1.5.

Confirmed here. Right-clicking and choosing 'Edit Fill...' works as expected, but double-clicking the currently selected swatch has no effect.

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.1.404 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.1.143 • Designer for iPad 1.7.1.1 • iOS 12.3.1 (iPad Air 2)

On 9/30/2017 at 0:57 PM, dpcdpc11 said:

Double clicking a color swatch in the Swatches panel doesn't do anything. It should edit the clicked color by default, at least this is the behaviour in 1.5.

Thanks dpcdpc11,
Reproduced here and will get it reported to development.

On 30/09/2017 at 0:57 PM, dpcdpc11 said:

This should be resolved in the latest beta #85

Patrick Connor

Serif (Europe) Ltd.

On 30/09/2017 at 10:30 AM, dpcdpc11 said:

Also fonts related, the style order of fonts on Windows is just random, but on Mac they are fine! I've complained about this on the 1.5 version as well and it hasn't been addressed to this day.

This is what I'm talking about:

What's the logic of this order? I mean Regular, Bold, Bold Italic, then Italic, then Black etc... I mean, why!?

Can you please do something about it?

We think this is fixed in the latest beta. Please retest in #85

Patrick Connor

Serif (Europe) Ltd.