You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Designer Customer Beta - 1.6.0.83

33 minutes ago, dpcdpc11 said:

Double clicking a color swatch in the Swatches panel doesn't do anything. It should edit the clicked color by default, at least this is the behaviour in 1.5.

Confirmed here. Right-clicking and choosing 'Edit Fill...' works as expected, but double-clicking the currently selected swatch has no effect.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

• Staff
On 9/30/2017 at 0:57 PM, dpcdpc11 said:

Double clicking a color swatch in the Swatches panel doesn't do anything. It should edit the clicked color by default, at least this is the behaviour in 1.5.

Thanks dpcdpc11,
Reproduced here and will get it reported to development.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff
On 27/09/2017 at 0:08 PM, Kelteseth said:

Every time I change a color in the gradient tool it switches back to linear gradient as you can see here:

affinitygradientbug.mp4

Recorded with WebMCam https://github.com/thetarkus/WebMCam

We believe this is fixed in build #85

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• Staff
On 30/09/2017 at 0:57 PM, dpcdpc11 said:

This should be resolved in the latest beta #85

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• Staff
On 30/09/2017 at 10:30 AM, dpcdpc11 said:

Also fonts related, the style order of fonts on Windows is just random, but on Mac they are fine! I've complained about this on the 1.5 version as well and it hasn't been addressed to this day.

This is what I'm talking about:

What's the logic of this order? I mean Regular, Bold, Bold Italic, then Italic, then Black etc... I mean, why!?

Can you please do something about it?

We think this is fixed in the latest beta. Please retest in #85

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd