You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

hey, for some reason when i make a document below 1000 ish px the quality doesn't seem that good (im a complete noob, sorry if this is a dumb question)

HELP.thumb.jpg.ce902b7c9d0f23c075e729c488b76859.jpg

This is a 512 x 512 px document and when i make a shape and fill it, it looks fuzzy around the edges (this happens when i add a picture too but the whole picture is fuzzy instead of just the edges)

HELP2.jpg.fc814ec439e19aa00ca45e2923e6fe79.jpg

These are the settings i used, did i do something wrong? or is it supposed to be like that 

Sorry again if its a dumb question, thanks :D

46 minutes ago, toltec said:

500 pixels is rather small. 

A monitor is typically 1920 x 1080, so only a quarter of the width. 

For litho printing, 500 pixels is only just about good enough for a 2" wide picture.

it was fine on gimp and ps though, are you sure it's supposed to be like this? i don't mind too much, doing like 2000 px and exporting as 500 px has a nice result, i could always do it that way, just wondering if there was an easier way, thanks tho xD