You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Avoid brush settings reset

Hi,

When painting with several brushes, each time I switch from one brush to another then come back to the previous brush, its settings resets to the default value.

This is VERY annoying.

For example when I'm painting grass, I use several grass brushes where I set the size/flow/hardness for each one depending on the image I'm working in. Then I switch from one grass brush to another in order to create some randomness. But as soon as I return to a previous brush, its settings resets to its default value which means I have to tweak it each time I use it.

Please add an option to remember brush settings.

Thanks!

(Sorry, I posted before on this topic, but in wrong Forum section - don’t know how, but somehow totally overlooked ‘Suggestions’)

Totally agree with this. Impossible to use Brushes if they revert to default settings every time you put one down.

It’s not just the size, but any of the variables: if I tweak the size, or wetness, or spacing of Brush A, make some marks, paint a bit with another brush and pick up (select) brush A again, I want it to be as it was when I put it down - not as a fresh one straight from its box, needing to have all the (maybe intricate) tweaks made again, time after time.

And the idea of creating a duplicate of each and every sometimes slight, transitional, variation is simply unworkable.

Literally a deal-breaker for me. Just cannot see any logic to it. So sad, such a looking-great app....