You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

HDR Presets or tuning ?

Hello there,

today I bought Affinity for Ipad. I have ipad pro 10.5, I do a lot of HDR merging and post processing.

I succesfully imported photos in batch of 3 (coming from Nikon D500 and Sony RX100 Mark IV ), while the import and merge from D500 produced the expected image, the import and merge from RX100 produced a photo with very dark tones, while the original were balanced.

My question is, are HDR presets available like in the MAC OSx version ? I could not find any options after the import, and before the import there was no remove ghosts option. 

Is there any timeline foreseen to implement this features ?

thanks

• Staff

Hi MCKarl,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

To access the presets switch to Tone Mapping Persona (the icon after Photo Persona on top), then on the right click the second icon (the gear). As far as i know we don't switch to/enable Tone Mapping in the iPad version automatically after an HDR Merge as in the desktop version. Not sure if there will be changes here in the future, sorry (same for the ghost option).

• 2 months later...