You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

For the third time - please help

I wonder if someone would be kind enough to help me, please? I have been trying for 3 days to get an answer by twice posting my question into the appropriate forum and, so far, had no replies. Could this mean that my question has not been seen or that what I want to do cannot be done with Affinity Photo but only with Photoshop? That would be a pity as I have bought Affinity Photo and cancelled my payments for Photoshop.

The work flow I would like to copy is best described in a video by Ian Barber, which shows what I used to do in Photoshop. The video is rather long but the process is described starting at just before the three minute mark and is completed at around 10 minutes. I am confident that using AP the rest of the process described can be completed.   

45 minutes ago, Littletank said:

I wonder if someone would be kind enough to help me, please? I have been trying for 3 days to get an answer by twice posting my question into the appropriate forum and, so far, had no replies.

Have you perhaps lost track of this thread:/

BTW, you've posted to the 'Photo Beta on Mac' forum, but as you are a new user I suspect you are using the retail version of Affinity Photo rather than the customer beta.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

Perhaps @MEB or one of the other mods will move this thread for you, but for future reference you can find the main Affinity Support section at the top of the forums' home page. Unlike the Affinity Beta Support section at the bottom of the page, there is a single 'Questions' forum for all products (with a subforum for iPad questions); please make sure that you specify your product and platform when creating a new thread there.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.