You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Fancy Cupcake For My Friends Baking Bizz

AndyPhotoSJ

So one of my co-workers has her own side gig baking some bomb.com deserts. 

I made this for her cause she doesn't do computers and am helping her build her website. 

happy to help and start a new project. the name is a little off but nothing i can't fix. 

I usually like keeping things minimal so i can add to it later. leave it as a blank templet kinda thing lol

BETTERCREAMBLUE.jpg

It's nice. The little stars are cute and the colours really stand out.
I would suggest removing the "table" - it doesn't really add to the design - and putting the name around the top of the cupcake on a circular path.
Maybe just the top half of the cake, not all the way round, or put BETTER CREAM round the top and put BAKING at the bottom (like the Starbucks logo for instance).
Also, does the saucer need to be there? I'm wondering if the cupcake would look better by itself.
My suggestions might make things worse but, with the power of AD, it should only take a few minutes to try and see.

Lol i thought starbucks too. No the saucer honestly is super optional plus it gave me time to practice my shading and glass affect skill. 

Im very good at taking constructive criticism.  

I like hearing people thoughts, as long as they have something constructive to buold upon