You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Perfect option

If you transfer all of Serif DrawPlus X8 in Affinity Designer, this is the bomb!!! It will be a great program for all! Lord, do it!!! 
In the version which is now AD program is good for drawing, but for text, it. Very few tools compared to Serif Draw. But, if you merged these two programs, it is the perfect product that will delight all designers!!! I assure you... Do it!

And gentlemen, you're ignoring Russian localization! Our audience is very large...

I thought there was Russian localization...must have misread something.

As regards feature parity with DP X-whatever, don't hold your breath. It isn't going to happen. Now, AD may well surpass DP in many respects over time, but there will not going to be feature parity.

Mike

43 minutes ago, MikeW said:

No, Mike, you haven't misread anything.

AD_1-6_Russian.png

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

8 hours ago, MikeW said:

As regards feature parity with DP X-whatever, don't hold your breath. It isn't going to happen. Now, AD may well surpass DP in many respects over time, but there will not going to be feature parity.

Mike

Thank you, bull to hope for.

Affinity Designer and DrawPlus are different applications, with different target markets. If you're happy with DrawPlus, we suggest you continue to use it.

We do support Russian localisation, in the new 1.6 version (you're in the beta forum of the 1.6 version). I can only assume you are using the 1.5 version?

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.