You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi Coalman

Correction canon EOS M5 is on that list and is supported

I am afraid the canon EOS M5 cr2 is not a supported raw format, I have put a link below to all the supported camera RAW formats, this is updated as new oner are added.

The list posted on the link seems to be dated over 1 (one) year ago and is represented as Beta support. I own an Oluympus camera, EM1 MkII, that was released last December. How serious are you guys about serious photographers? Is that Beta list the best list you have?

• Staff

Hi GaryKOR,
Welcome to Affinity Forums :)
The Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II is a supported camera - on both RAW engines: Serif Labs and Apple (Core Image RAW). To switch between them go to menu View ▸ Assistant Manager... (Develop Persona) and select the one you want to use from the RAW Engine dropdown.

If you opened the Assistant from the Photo Persona (using the same menu path) you can switch to the Develop Persona Assistant clicking the Develop Assistant button on the bottom left of the dialog.

1 hour ago, GaryKOR said:

The list posted on the link seems to be dated over 1 (one) year ago and is represented as Beta support.

The same list also appears as a locked, pinned topic in the Questions forum (the forum you are in if you are reading this). Look for the 8th item, titled "Supported Raw Cameras (1.5.x)."

As that title suggests, it applies to all 1.5.x versions of Affinity Photo.

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

1 hour ago, R C-R said:

The same list also appears as a locked, pinned topic in the Questions forum (the forum you are in if you are reading this). Look for the 8th item, titled "Supported Raw Cameras (1.5.x)."

And so that IS the list, then. I guess both my questions are answered. Thank you for your, um, help.

19 minutes ago, GaryKOR said:

Thank you for your, um, help.

You're, um, welcome. xD

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

On 9/20/2017 at 0:14 PM, R C-R said:

Beta, sport. Confusing. In any case, other users chipped in to help out. Sorry you couldn't be bothered.

Confusing, yes. Beta only, no, just a little out of date. Regardless, you now know where to find the most up-to-date version available.

Affinity Photo