You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Right to left support

The affinity app on iPad doesn’t support Hebrew.

In the last 4 years I have seen some apps that doesn’t have rtl full support - but none of them was unable to use like affinity

u cant even write one line. Why u don’t add rtl? We don’t need full support , just the text going rtl. The iPad do it automatically with EVERY APP.

please fix this.

(5 years ago - photoshop for os fix this issue-  before the MacBook didn’t  had Hebrew support. The iPad is fully Hebrew support from the start. Even I right now u don’t adding this feature to os and windows version- please add it on the iPad - it’s simple

thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 9/19/2017 at 1:17 PM, Kiteloop said:

The affinity app on iPad doesn’t support Hebrew.

In the last 4 years I have seen some apps that doesn’t have rtl full support - but none of them was unable to use like affinity

u cant even write one line. Why u don’t add rtl? We don’t need full support , just the text going rtl. The iPad do it automatically with EVERY APP.

please fix this.

(5 years ago - photoshop for os fix this issue-  before the MacBook didn’t  had Hebrew support. The iPad is fully Hebrew support from the start. Even I right now u don’t adding this feature to os and windows version- please add it on the iPad - it’s simple

thanks

Hey!

AMAZING NEWS guys!

to all of you want full right-to-left support for all Affinity software.

I’m developing the perfect tool to give seamless right-to-left support on all Affinity software.

✔️ Supports all Affinity creative software (Designer, Photo, Publisher).

✔️ Simple keyboard shortcut to activate while typing and all works.

✔️ No more copy\pasting to an external website or anything like that.

✔️ Supports pasting RTL text into Affinity.

Want to get notified when it's out?

Leave your details in the link below!

https://www.artwayz.com/en/right-to-left-fix/

• 1 month later...

Hello everybody!

I’m happy to announce the release of our Right-to-Left writing solution for Affinity Designer, Photo and Publisher. The app could help fix RTL writing in other software which has a similar issue as Affinity’s apps do.

However it still doesn’t support iPad. Sorry for the post if irrelevant.

Get RTL Fixer now while it’s on sale:

https://www.artwayz.com/en/buy-rtl-fixer

Watch our app in action:

2 hours ago, amirgelman said:

I’m happy to announce the release of our Right-to-Left writing solution for Affinity Designer, Photo and Publisher.

This is the ‘Feedback for Affinity Photo on iPad’ forum section. I only see Mac and Windows versions of RTL Fixer offered on your site.

I don’t think you should be cross-posting about your app on the Affinity Forums, anyway — especially since it isn’t free — but it certainly isn’t appropriate to post about it in the iPad forum sections if you don’t offer an iPad version.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4 (iPad 7th gen)

7 minutes ago, Alfred said:

This is the ‘Feedback for Affinity Photo on iPad’ forum section. I only see Mac and Windows versions of RTL Fixer offered on your site.

I don’t think you should be cross-posting about your app on the Affinity Forums, anyway — especially since it isn’t free — but it certainly isn’t appropriate to post about it in the iPad forum sections if you don’t offer an iPad version.

You’re right, I didn’t notice this.

Yes, the app is for Windows and macOS only.

Sorry for the confusion.

• 1 month later...

RTL Fixer 2.0 is here!

I’m happy to announce the release of our Right-to-Left writing solution for Affinity Designer, Photo and Publisher.
Even more so, I’m excited we’ve released version 2.0 which brings TONS of new features!

Just to name a few:

• App now can be shown as a tray icon and allows quick access to settings by clicking the icon.
  • We give you more control over the app features with the new options menu.
  • Supports copying and pasting of long texts with the option to control the number of characters in each line.
  • Support “Tashkeel” for Arabic language, to enable please go to OptionsàMore Options.

Get RTL Fixer now while it’s on sale:

https://www.artwayz.com/en/buy-rtl-fixer

Watch our app in action!
*Note: Videos are shown using previous version. New videos coming soon.

RTL Fixer with Arabic:

RTL Fixer with Hebrew:

If anyone have any questions - send us an email:
support@artwayz.com