You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Snapping problems and transform pane issues

I’m having an issue with snapping where I have to select items I want to snap to before I move the actual object I want moved.... otherwise the object I’m moving doesn’t snap to anything. 

I also just noticed a weird glitch in the transform pane. The dimensions aren’t scaling at the same rate for x and y when it’s locked. 

Also so can you guys do something about the manual number input field bug. In certain tools like the transform pane I can’t get it to accept a manually inputted number, i’m forced to closed AP completely and loose any unsaved work. 

• Staff

Hey dinoburner,

Can you screenshot your Snapping settings when this is happening and post the screenshot here? I've had this happen once but it seems to be working fine now, even after restarting the app.

We know about the other two issues, I believe the UI lockup with the manual input field should be fixed in the next beta.

8 hours ago, Chris B said:

Hey dinoburner,

Can you screenshot your Snapping settings when this is happening and post the screenshot here? I've had this happen once but it seems to be working fine now, even after restarting the app.

We know about the other two issues, I believe the UI lockup with the manual input field should be fixed in the next beta.

I just downloaded the beta, here it is.... started with 200x200 box from the rectangle tool. Only happens when i’m swiping to change size.  Now that the number input is working it scales correctly using that. 

I’m really glad to see the number input glitch should be fixed, that and the selection box disappearing when i’m doing cut outs are the bane of my existence. 

69F1C6A1-1398-4045-BF03-A89BADB6F6BF.png

B9FDCB57-FE93-4DFD-B5D2-460ECC115C58.png

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.