You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo Beta 1.6.0.82 Look Up Tables

Hello.  I'm wondering if - yet again - I'm doing something wrong.  I've made some adjustments and saved as a LUT (Screen shot 'Adjustments applied').  When I copy and paste the adjustments to another photo, they are fine.  When I load as a LUT, the resulting adjustment is nothing like what I thought I'd saved.  The second screenshot 'LUT applied' shows the same image, with the original and saved adjustment layers disabledm, and the LUT applied.  59b96b20b4e95_Adjustmentsapplied.thumb.png.243b72d8d78e539a8208124d9932398f.png59b96b9e18db9_LUTapplied.thumb.png.2ecdfef98cdab2cfcb9055ee17e88799.png

I've referred to the LUT tutorial video and double checked that I'm not doing anything wrong, but I probably still am...  

Thanks in advance.

Hi Lubiloo

You are not doing anything wrong, there were some changes made to the LUT export a little while ago that caused it to break. The team are aware of this and have started some fixes for this but hopefully should get fixed sometime soon

Cheers

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

On 9/14/2017 at 10:17 AM, Chris_K said:

Hi Lubiloo

You are not doing anything wrong, there were some changes made to the LUT export a little while ago that caused it to break. The team are aware of this and have started some fixes for this but hopefully should get fixed sometime soon

Cheers

Hello, Chris_K and thanks for your reassurance!  Just for the sake of trying, I exported a set of adjustments as a .3dl file and it worked perfectly.  I tried with a few others and they are all exactly as intended.  I've attached one in case it's any use... Thanks again.  

Autmn.3dl

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.