You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I open the topic regarding RAW. It means the cameras which RAW is reading properly by AP.

At the moment I can't find information about these.

I'm using Leica M (DNG) and Olympus OMD-EM1 (ORF)...

Thanks in advance.

Best,

CYBURek

I open the topic regarding RAW. It means the cameras which RAW is reading properly by AP.

At the moment I can't find information about these.

I'm using Leica M (DNG) and Olympus OMD-EM1 (ORF)...

Thanks in advance.

Best,

CYBURek

I too have Oly OMD EM1 and EM10 and affinity does net yet support the ORF files, Lucky I've got a lot of Canon CRS files to play with. Any idea when these ORF files might be catered for?

I like what I see so far but looking forward to some tutorials as a number of things are difficult to find

John

Did you see this thread on the currently supported raw formats?

https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/4630-supported-develop-raw-cameras/

Yes I saw this thread but I can't find my cameras. It was a reason of my thread :-)

Good news is that I can open DNG from Lightroom5. It means the ORF converted to DNG by LR5.

Later I will check the Leica DNG, I hope it will be to work too. They using DNG standard but it's not the same as Lightroom DNG. We will see...

It works quickly and smoothly on my mac. I like it.

The open question to the developers - what do you think about Sigma DPx Merrill / Quadro ? Is it possible to see this quite dificult format here ?

At the moment only Iridient Digital can open it, excluding Sigma Studio Pro of course.  This software is much better and so faster then previous one.

Good news! I can open the Leica's DNG file (uncompressed) by Affinity. It works very fast and quality is very good.

I hope this tool will be grow very quickly. I'm waiting for full version. I'm glad to see it.

Thank you!

I can confirm that it works with:

Leica M9 RAW files.

Leica M8 RAW files.

Sony RX1r RAW files. 

With the above, it seems to have a flatter tone curve and less saturation than when opened in Lightroom. Color noise reduction doesn't work well, especially in the shadows but this may be a general issue, and not related to these cameras.

It will open files from the Phase One IQ250, but the the channels are skewed red and I wasn't able to correct it out with the white balance tool (photo was taken under tungsten light). 

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.