You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Gallery Of Filters in Affinity Photo

I just downloaded a demo of Affinity Photo and cannot find my favory thing from Adobe Photoshop.

It is called Gallery Of Filters (on different languages it might be called differently) I use Russian language.

Also you can stuck and order multiple filters in the same time.

Were they are?

I am pretty novice but cannot find basic things i was using.

Снимок экрана 2017-09-12 в 8.43.55 ПП.png

My Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sashawholovesGod

My Youtube: https://youtube.com/777chillyy777

Apple Mac Pro late 2013-> Nec PA 272W.

• Staff

Hi Chilly7,

Welcome to the Forums :)

Unfortunately there is no feature like this in Affinity Photo however some of the Adjustments in the Adjustments tab have presets which have previews which are similar (see attached)

C

Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 18.51.33.png

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

1 hour ago, Callum said:

Hi Chilly7,

Welcome to the Forums :)

Unfortunately there is no feature like this in Affinity Photo however some of the Adjustments in the Adjustments tab have presets which have previews which are similar (see attached)

C

Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 18.51.33.png

Hi

Yes i saw them but at the moment i am not interesting in them. i use Oil Paint, Water Colour Painting, Colour Pencils and some others filters from Adome Illusrator. Also i use feature to stack and order multiple filters. So i guess i have to stick to Photoshop at the moument because i need that things.

Any idie when it is coming to Affinity Photo?

Снимок экрана 2017-09-12 в 8.43.55 ПП.png

My Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sashawholovesGod

My Youtube: https://youtube.com/777chillyy777

Apple Mac Pro late 2013-> Nec PA 272W.

• 1 year later...

I have created lot of high-complex, but very smart macros which gives you same (or even better) results than PS-Filtergallery (oilpaint, watercolor, cutout, plastic....). Also nice generators and backgrounds, textures-FX... Text-FX... and so on. In lot of variations and with 2-5 sliders for finetuning....

You do not have to worry about something, you will always get a FX-copy of the choosen layer, or of just the quick-mask! 

Most of them are running in "realtime", some needs some power/time, especially with really high resolutions.... (or full of RAM)... But most of them are running in "realtime" (at least with moderate resolutions and some free RAM) ...There are also very unique FX you miss in PS-gallery.... and the behavior is more smart/intelligent... Believe me, this stuff is amazing, funny, fresh, easy to use....! 

---

These packages will be not free, but available just for a pocket-money. I have first to do some other jobs (creating website, videos, become a trader....) but i think in a month or so, you can buy my stuff (for pocket-money). In a week or so (as soon as the site is standing) i will publish some videos. All really "early birds" can then buy before release for the half-price (of the regular, always cheap-price)! 

If anyone is interested, PM me your email and you will get informed!

Yeah, ist advertising-speech, but i´m not steve jobs or any other show-man-boaster... which sell 40% as the ultimate ratio....  I´m more this own-world-engineer-typ -  it took very long if i am happy with my own stuff!  So, most of the macros a at least a year or even more old (and reworked), NOW i am happy with it, NOW i can give them my name! 

However: Give me your mail or look here from day to day (in a week) ... i will announce the first show-wheel also here!

OSX 12.5  / iMac Retina 27" / Radeon Pro 580X / Metall: on! --- WWG1WGA WW!

Hi,

A lot more of these kinds of processes are under the filters dropdown list: Blur, Sharpen, Distort, Noise etc, you can also do a live layer effect with these filters that allow more manipulation.

I have all the Topaz plugins which would be good option plugins for these kind of effects.

Sara :) 

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/14/2018 at 3:19 PM, Polygonius said:

I have created lot of high-complex, but very smart macros which gives you same (or even better) results than PS-Filtergallery (oilpaint, watercolor, cutout, plastic....). Also nice generators and backgrounds, textures-FX... Text-FX... and so on. In lot of variations and with 2-5 sliders for finetuning....

You do not have to worry about something, you will always get a FX-copy of the choosen layer, or of just the quick-mask! 

Most of them are running in "realtime", some needs some power/time, especially with really high resolutions.... (or full of RAM)... But most of them are running in "realtime" (at least with moderate resolutions and some free RAM) ...There are also very unique FX you miss in PS-gallery.... and the behavior is more smart/intelligent... Believe me, this stuff is amazing, funny, fresh, easy to use....! 

---

These packages will be not free, but available just for a pocket-money. I have first to do some other jobs (creating website, videos, become a trader....) but i think in a month or so, you can buy my stuff (for pocket-money). In a week or so (as soon as the site is standing) i will publish some videos. All really "early birds" can then buy before release for the half-price (of the regular, always cheap-price)! 

Yeah, ist advertising-speech, but i´m not steve jobs or any other show-man-boaster... which sell 40% as the ultimate ratio....  I´m more this own-world-engineer-typ -  it took very long if i am happy with my own stuff!  So, most of the macros a at least a year or even more old (and reworked), NOW i am happy with it, NOW i can give them my name! 

However: Give me your mail or look here from day to day (in a week) ... i will announce the first show-wheel also here!

I would be interested if you finished your macros!

• 1 year later...
On 9/14/2018 at 9:19 PM, Polygonius said:

---

Hi, Polygonius, I'm interested in your macros, when they will be ready?