You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Lack of info on home page

Could I suggest that the Affinity home page clearly states that Affinity products are ONLY for 64 bit versions of Windows. I cant see anywhere where this is stated.

I purchased both designer and Photo but my main desktop PC is 32 bit Windows so sadly  they wont work.  Fortunately I do have a 64 bit PC that is used for video editing so they will work on there. However as my 32 bit one is the one I usually use for photo and graphics I still am using legacy Serif software. Its just fortunate have 2 PC's (the 32 bit version is needed for an older laser printer that annoyingly  doesn't have 32 bit drivers.

However my point is I think it should be more clearly stated on the website that neither products works in a 32 bit environment. Has anyone else run into this problem?

One major upside to Serif abandoning  its legacy range or at least not developing further is that I know longer have salesmen phoning me to persuade me to buy upgrades I don't really need!  Serif/Affinity dont seem to be marketing the 2 products much