You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

AP 1.6.0.82 beta: Canvas Redraw issue

Issue with canvas redraw - canvas only renders properly when zoomed in further than 100%. The navigator updates on pen-up though.

I've attached an animated GIF that hopefully highlights the issue.

Does not occur on the Photo and Designer official releases and neither on my Designer beta 1.6.0.75.

Windows 7, Aero or Classic mode (with switch) makes no difference.

Switching renderer from Default (Geforce 1070) to WARP does not make a difference either.

affinity_redraw.gif

• Staff

Hi ThomasP,

I've tried to reproduce this myself on a Windows 7 machine but, it renders and draws as expected. I'll pass your query onto development too see if they've got any idea what might be going on. When drawing are you using a mouse or tablet? If using a tablet, does a mouse cause the screen to render correctly?

Thanks

• Staff
15 hours ago, thomasp said:

That's it! Setting it to Automatic does indeed solve the issue. :D

Thanks so much Sean!

Worth pointing out that the setting is set to Slowest on my Designer beta but there the issue does not surface regardless.

Thanks for that - I did indeed check Slowest as well and that was fine. It's been passed onto development to look into! :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • Staff

This was fixed in a recent beta release (#84)

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.