You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

DNG import problem

Hi,

With no curve it looks awful (see attached file). I'll send you the DNG file on priv.

Also, I've just realized I can Import DNG into 32bit :P Thou I think 16bit is more than enough, once I finish it into 8bit web jpg.

import-export-5.png

"I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK, I sleep all night, and I work all day..."

On 11/09/2017 at 11:21 AM, Sean P said:

Have you tried adjusting the RAW settings in the Develop assistant? Trying setting Tone Curve to 'Take no action' and see what results you get. Also could you attach the DNG file please?

Did you get my PM with files?

• Staff

Do you get a colour change if you export from DxO as a tiff ?. 

With DNG you are comparing 2 different raw converters and I wouldn't expect to see the same result. Dxo is applying it's own set of adjustments which Affinity cannot replicate. We have updated the raw handling in the beta is it significanlty different to the retail version for you?

I tired some other images exported into tiff from DxO and the imported into AP, and the colors are much closer to what I see in DxO (whereas DNG and CR2 are washed-out and slightly blue tinted).

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.