You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Import Spreadsheet Table into Project

I am working a project in AD where I need to place a couple of screenshots of Excel spreadsheet tables. I am using Capto to create the screenshots, and placing them as images. The problem is that I get the white background as well using this method. I know that I can go in and remove all the white background manually, but wonder if there may be a better way.

My question for the forum is: Is there a better workflow that would allow me to capture and place the table without any background fill? The attached PNG shows what I get using my current workflow; as you can see, the background around the table is white whereas the rest of the background is transparent.

LincPass Expirations Slide 4.png

Wow, wow, WOW!

I did happen to purchase Photo recently, and I had no idea that this would be a one-step process! :) It just blows me away just how easy and painless and quick it was to remove the white background. The attached update shows the results.

Thank you SO much for showing me this! 

LincPass Expirations Slide 4 New.png