You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Designer 1.6.0.82 crashed and crippled my .afdesign

Hello,

i have experienced strange behaviour. I´ve been working on my website design and i inset some layers into another layer (to use constrains). This main layer i cut and paste again and Designer crashed. Worst issue is i am not able to open that file again. Looks like its corrupted. I tried .82 and .81 as well. .82 crash immediately and version .81 is trying something and then error appears (app stop working). Is there a way to try if the file is completely lost? I can send it to you (via email) for further problem diagnosis if you want.

Thx

Tomas

Ok. I will email that file. I´ve been able to reproduce that bug several times. Looks like there is an issue with constraints. If i align by constraints the nested elements in rectangle which i try to put into the third artboard, i am not able to save that file, Designer will crash and file is corrupted (or something else is broken).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.