You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Help please I need to Setup Bleed on AP iPad Pro

Hello I'm a new user trying to learn as I go. I have produced a complex and multi layered document and wish to get it printed. Exporting as PDF offers option to include bleed. But nothing happens when selected (other print marks will appear when that option is selected). I learn from reading, that bleed should be set when creating the document but there is nothing obvious to select at that stage and anyhow I want to fix the document I have invested my time into already. PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP?

• Staff

Hi PaulC and Welcome to the Forums,

Affinity Photo can't set a bleed (it's the same in the desktop versions of the App as well).  The option to include bleed on the PDF export is for when you have opened a Affinity Designer file (which can set up a bleed) in Affinity Photo and have the bleed exported to PDF.  

I've spoken to the Documentation team who are going to make a change to the iPad help file and make this clearer.