You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Few issues with latest beta...

Hey there!

I just updated to the latest beta of AD (1.6.0.83) and I've noticed 2 issues:

1. Cant export new artboards unless I save and reopen the file (it won't pick up the artboard names in the export screen)
  2. On some occurrances I noticed that the layer thumbnails weren't updating (my images were not rotated anymore but the layer thumbs showed them still rotated)

The artboard one is a bit of a deal breaker for me at the moment, as I use the tool heavily to quick mockups which require a lot of assorted artboards in the document.

Anyways I appreciate all the work and effort that goes in to each update, thanks! :)

• Staff

Hi Moustachey,

I've tried myself and new artboards are automatically being picked up. Have you been trying this on an old file or does it also happen with a new document? With regards to the thumbnails I've not noticed this myself. Again do you have any steps you can give to reproduce the issue at all?

Thanks.

Hey Sean, thanks for addressing this.

When I first witnessed the artboards issue it was on a new file using that version.

I've recreated the issue on my other PC with the same version and you can see the issue by alt-dragging an artboard, then renaming the duplicate in the layers panel. Then go to the export options and you'll notice the new artboard name isn't there.

Let me know if you require any more information. :)

Cheers!

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.