You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Designer Customer Beta (1.1.2.22547)

• Staff

Purpose: Improvements, Features, Fixes

Requirements: Purchased Affinity Designer

Mac App Store: Not submitted

Download: https://s3.amazonaws...stomer Beta.dmg

To use this beta, simply download the file from the link given above and double-click on the file to open the installer. Follow the instructions to install the beta version. The beta sits alongside the Mac App Store version and will not interfere with it.

Documents made in this version will not be openable in older versions of Affinity Designer. This change was necessary in order to ensure a consistent baseline for our file format for the upcoming Affinity Photo Beta. When we update the Mac App Store version it will upgrade to this new archive version number too so will not be an issue in the future.

Please note - This beta does not include the German/Spanish/French translations - we will update it very soon with these localised resources. Sorry for any inconvenience in the meantime.

Improvements, Features, Fixes

- Affinity Photo integration

- Added the ability to save a document with history

- Radial gradient crash bug

- Fixed Copy/Paste between Designer and Photo

- Welcome screen tweaks

- Studio fixes

- Fix for colour context not correctly reflecting document defaults at certain times

- Fix for cat shape not generating its outlines correctly since the last beta

The beta has a 10-day trial?  Is this correct or do I just ignore that notice that comes up when I launch the beta?

I'm slow to pick up new programs--I'll play with it for a few hours and then come back days later.  I'd like to know if I need to get my full impression of the beta within 10 days or not.

Thanks--I'm pulling for you guys!  The world is ready for you to succeed!

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.