You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Exporting Image Problem With Adding Text

When I export a finished image in any format or setting option from Affinity Photo on my iPad Pro and then I add text to the image from another photo app, the text is not sharp but fuzzy. This only happens after I save an image done in Affinity, never with other images that are done in other digital apps. I try different settings to import the image, but it makes no difference. Why does this happen and is there a way to save it differently so I can later add sharp text? 

Thank you. 

Edited by SweetP
Needed to add further clarification.

8 hours ago, MEB said:

Hi SweetP

Seems the text you are creating/adding in the other apps is being rasterised. Can you be a little more specific? To which format are you saving the file from Affinity? Which app are you using to add the text and what format are you exporting the image from that program?

I tried saving the file in JPEG (Highest quality), PNG and TIFF to my Photo Album in iPad and when I open it in a number of different digital photo editing apps (Enlight, PicsArt, PicsPlay, Aviary, Filterra, etc.) and add text, upon saving it in the same format it was opened it blurs the text. This does not happen when I use these apps to add text to an image that I create in other art apps such as Procreate, Pigment, etc. and only happens in images created in Affinity Photo and then adding text in the aforementioned apps.