kolor360º

360 errors and software crash

I am using version 1.5.2.69 of Affinity Photo on Windows and Mac at the same time. I bought both and use professionally in my agency for 360º photos. But I'm finding the following errors on both platforms, which is making me very disappointed!

- Stop working and always close, before you even save on work. This happens more in Windows. It is practically not possible to use.
- When editing in 360º mode parts of the picture appear in the wrong places and there is no undo.

- Macbook Pro 15 ", MacOS Sierra, Early 2013, i7 quad @ 2.6GHz, 16GB RAM, SSD, Nvidia Geforce GT650M 1024MB
- Windows 10 Pro, i7 7700K quad @ 4.2GHz, 16GB RAM, SSD, Geforce 1060 6GB

Please help me because we can not take it any longer and we want to give up Affinity!