You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Make selections from multiple vector layers for designer and photo

Just wondering if it would be easy to implement shift, command clicking to make selections from multiple vector layers for the creation of top layer masks - at the moment I've found the only work around is to open in photo and use quick mask and selecting each layer separately then painting out - would also be useful if you could press backspace to delete the selection rather than have to paint it out when in quick mask mode or when directly editing a layer mask

Daz1.png

Mac Pro Cheese-grater (Early 2009) 2.93 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon 48 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 ECC Ram, Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 580 8GB GDDR5, Ugee 19" Graphics Tablet Monitor Triple boot via OCLP 1.2.1 - Mac OS Monterey 12.7.1, Sonoma 14.1.1 and Mojave 10.14.6

Affinity Publisher, Designer and Photo 1.10.5 - 2.2.1

www.bingercreative.co.uk

Yes boss I always use the group layer ⌘ (cmd) click option but Im currently working on children's book Illustrations and trying to keep the layers down to a manageable amount - I'm just being a bit nit-picky for the sake of saving 30 seconds here and there - Never mind, Designer still saves me loads of time and allows to do things thats just not possible in illustrator.

Cheer's

Daz1.png

Mac Pro Cheese-grater (Early 2009) 2.93 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon 48 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 ECC Ram, Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 580 8GB GDDR5, Ugee 19" Graphics Tablet Monitor Triple boot via OCLP 1.2.1 - Mac OS Monterey 12.7.1, Sonoma 14.1.1 and Mojave 10.14.6

Affinity Publisher, Designer and Photo 1.10.5 - 2.2.1

www.bingercreative.co.uk