mayashendy

Many features not working

Whenever i use my blur brush tool, nothing happens. There is no change in the photo whatsoever. Then when I use a tool to try to add a lens blur, nothing happens again. I follow tutorials to do this and I do it step by step. I am not doing it wrong, nothing is happening. At all. When I press undo blur, I see no difference.

Hey mayashendy,

I'm not sure what might be going wrong here. It could be you are using the wrong layer, or perhaps you don't have enough Flow on the context toolbar. Are you getting history entries from the History Panel? Try taking a screenshot of your interface (and attach it here) with the Blur tool selected and the Layer Panel displayed so we can see what might be going wrong!