You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

selstephen

41 minutes ago, MartinB78 said:

Impressive!

Only one little thing... For me it looks like the tires are floating in the air, because of missing ambient occlusion. A little bit of harder shodows where the tires contact the ground...

Tire-Shadow-Off.jpg

Tire-Shadow-On.jpg

Thanks for the feedback @MartinB78 - I missed that!

5 hours ago, GarryP said:

I'm sure it would have been, Garry, but the closing date for submissions was 25th August. detective.gif

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

OK. In a few places there's probably too much blur, for example in the wheels. The chrome on bumpers and mirror are good but the under-riders (or whatever they're called) which I presume are chrome too you've done differently, mainly a gradient (could be how they look in the photo with reflections). Tone down the gradient on the bottom side strip? (again could be how the photo looks). As the body has detail the tyres would be better having some tread detail too, probably doesn't have to be much, just so they're not perfectly smooth. A full shadow underneath would probably look better than just  adding some under the wheels. So just expand the one you have and add extra at contact points, so from the wheel backwards.  

Unrelated to the actual drawing but you should export and post the exported image so it shows more detail. They lose a lot scaling down so no need to show AD's interface. Can always post another showing that or the wireframe.

Marc

ArtByMarc.me

2 hours ago, VectorVonDoom said:

OK. In a few places there's probably too much blur, for example in the wheels. The chrome on bumpers and mirror are good but the under-riders (or whatever they're called) which I presume are chrome too you've done differently, mainly a gradient (could be how they look in the photo with reflections). Tone down the gradient on the bottom side strip? (again could be how the photo looks). As the body has detail the tyres would be better having some tread detail too, probably doesn't have to be much, just so they're not perfectly smooth. A full shadow underneath would probably look better than just  adding some under the wheels. So just expand the one you have and add extra at contact points, so from the wheel backwards.  

Unrelated to the actual drawing but you should export and post the exported image so it shows more detail. They lose a lot scaling down so no need to show AD's interface. Can always post another showing that or the wireframe.

Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated.