You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Good morning:

I just received an email from an Affinity tech saying that your software doesn't work with the Xrite Color Checker Passport system.

White balance is a critical part of photo processing.  Would you consider adding color calibration capability, and the ability to create camera profiles, within Affinity Photo in your next upgrade?

I'm sure that many “Adobe Photoshop expats” like me would love it.

Oh, and before I forget, I love your customer service.  I received an email with my answer (even though it wasn't what I would have wanted to hear) within 15 minutes of asking my question.  AMAZING!!!

Thank you,

Orlando Mergal

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Hello,

Photo does not work with Datacolor's  SyderCHECKR either.  This makes it very difficult (I have not yet found a way) to calibrate my Sony (ARW file) camera and produce an ICC profile that I could then use in Photo.  Does anyone know of any standalone software that would let me use the SyderCHECKR 48 patch test chart to create an ICC profile for use in Photo?

With thanks,

Robin

• 1 month later...

I too would love to see some calibration interaction between Affinity and DataColor.  Using a Nikon D3200 and would appreciate hearing from anyone using same and how they deal with calibration in processing.

Thanks!

RickyO
APhADe and APu user
New User as of Mar, 2018
(Still stumbling along given too many directions at any given moment)
Windows10 platform