You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Filterforge still no working!

Filterforge still does not work with beta 5. Also still cannot access gradients from main library in All FX effects!! Palettes show up but no gradients appear. Rasterised type appears jaggy. Clicking on "stock" tab appears to corrupt main artwork window.

• Staff

Hi Raymondo,
Filter Forge have already addressed this in your previous thread about the matter. Please try to refrain from creating multiple topics about the same issue!

Gradients should not be usable inside any of the Layer Effects. The only exception to this would be the Gradient Overlay FX. I'll get that passed onto development to allow you to select a gradient swatch.

Text is always appears rasterised in Photo, because you're generally working in a pixel workspace. If it is barely readable then you'll have to increase the size of your text or your document.

Do you have a screenshot showing this 'corruption'?

What do you mean filterforge have already addressed this in a previous thread? It used to work fine but since beta 4/5 it no longer works. What's changed in your code to stop it working? Have filterforge communicated with you on this issue?

• Staff
28 minutes ago, Raymondo said:

What do you mean filterforge have already addressed this in a previous thread? It used to work fine but since beta 4/5 it no longer works. What's changed in your code to stop it working? Have filterforge communicated with you on this issue?

Filter Forge mentioned in the thread I linked too that they were investigating the issue. @Andy Somerfield any idea what might have changed to cause Filter Forge to stop working?

Do you have any screenshots do demonstrate the jaggyness you are seeing at all please, along with the Stock Panel issue as well?

Hi Sean P

The jaggy may be considered normal but I had not noticed the edges that jaggy before. Might be just me. With regard to the other matter, I can't seem to get a screen capture. The screen capture just shows black. If you have an image open and then click on the stock tab, the screen shows black but if you then click on any one of the other tabs the screen corrupts. If this does not happen with you then it has to be something my end but it's never happened with any of the other beta's.

• Staff
48 minutes ago, Raymondo said:

Hi Sean P

The jaggy may be considered normal but I had not noticed the edges that jaggy before. Might be just me. With regard to the other matter, I can't seem to get a screen capture. The screen capture just shows black. If you have an image open and then click on the stock tab, the screen shows black but if you then click on any one of the other tabs the screen corrupts. If this does not happen with you then it has to be something my end but it's never happened with any of the other beta's.

Hi Raymondo,

Thanks for that! I've been able to reproduce the blackness! First time it didn't appear, but everytime after that it did. I shall get it reported! :)

EDIT:

Seems it doesn't affect Light UI which would explain why I was struggling to reproduce it! Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/08/2017 at 2:39 PM, Raymondo said:

I too have downloaded the later Beta and no Filter Forge. Am I missing something?

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.