You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

You know what would be helpful.

What would be of great value is to have the documentation that is found by clicking the ? in the landing page of AF. This is really a terrific resource, but it is a nuisance to have to exit out of an editing session and then navigate back to the landing page to make a query and search the documentation. Rinse, Repeat & Recycle. Is it possible to have this content published into a document or better: port the content and make it available online?

Thoughts?

9 hours ago, Callum said:

Hi F1gur471v31y_5p34k1ng,

The iPad help specifically hasn't been ported online but the desktop version of the Affinity Photo help has. You can find it here https://affinity.help/

Thanks

Callum

Cheers, Callum.

No doubt this will help, but they are different applications. Do you know if there are similar plans for the iPad app?

Thanks.

• Staff
14 hours ago, F1gur471v31y_5p34k1ng said:

Cheers, Callum.

No doubt this will help, but they are different applications. Do you know if there are similar plans for the iPad app?

Thanks.

As far as I'm aware we don't have any plans to do this as there were issues porting the iPad version.

Thanks

C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

10 hours ago, Callum said:

As far as I'm aware we don't have any plans to do this as there were issues porting the iPad version.

Thanks

C

That’s unfortunate. The current implementation of these (great) help files render them useless, for the most part, because of the user hostile implementation. I hope this gets reconsidered.