You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

2 weird behaviours

1. When making strokes with brush - previous strokes gets pixelated until new stroke is finished. Doesn’t come up all the time.

2. When trying to enter numerical values in pop up dialer menu, it’s impossible to close it by clicking X as well as clicking outside of pop up box. It will be waiting for a value to be entered. 

Im new to photo may be it’s a known bugs

ipad pro 13 1st gen 32gb WiFi only, latest iOS 11 public beta 7, Apple Pencil

Re:2 

Enter a numerical value and tap outside the box - shows new value

enter a new value but press the x button - it defaults to the brush value which is shown in the roundy thing below.

delete the current value by tapping del and tap outside the box- original value retained it does not default to zero if no value is entered but retains the original brush value.

I think this is a part of the plot not a bug .

58 minutes ago, pankajdubey said:

Re:2 

Enter a numerical value and tap outside the box - shows new value

enter a new value but press the x button - it defaults to the brush value which is shown in the roundy thing below.

delete the current value by tapping del and tap outside the box- original value retained it does not default to zero if no value is entered but retains the original brush value.

I think this is a part of the plot not a bug .

Example - there’s no way to close fill amount numpad unless I enter some other value. Let’s say I pressed it by mistake. What I do now?) enter random then push undo? it’s just a pure wrong ui behaviour 

997C455B-FFAB-4B4C-9E61-5FA8353E3364.png

Hi Truvalerich

I only get the issue of no being able to close the numerical input with the fill opacity in the layer fx. You should be able to touch off it like you can with other inputs of this type. The x on the dialog is to clear the value rather than close it

I shall look into the brush issue. I have heard of this before but have not been able to replicate it thus far

Cheers

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

3 hours ago, Chris_K said:

Hi Truvalerich

I only get the issue of no being able to close the numerical input with the fill opacity in the layer fx. You should be able to touch off it like you can with other inputs of this type. The x on the dialog is to clear the value rather than close it

I shall look into the brush issue. I have heard of this before but have not been able to replicate it thus far

Cheers

I get it on ANY numpad in affinity photo. Just no way to close the box anywhere I touch on the screen. Sometimes I get it closed touching value knob I try to tweak but it really seldom. 

14 hours ago, Truvalerich said:

Example - there’s no way to close fill amount numpad unless I enter some other value. Let’s say I pressed it by mistake. What I do now?) enter random then push undo? it’s just a pure wrong ui behaviour 

997C455B-FFAB-4B4C-9E61-5FA8353E3364.png

Try this:

settings -> interface -> turn on the On screen modifier keys and see if it makes a difference.

2B27377A-14EE-4089-967E-621CAD8215B5.png

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.