You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I know I have asked this before but I am just enquiring if the print menu from AD will include the option to print (n) up such as the facility in Drawplus.  Sadly Its one of the prime reasons I cannot fully transfer my work to AD.  Cheers John

AMD Ryzen 7 5800 X. Nvidia GeForce RTX3060 64Gb Ram
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2.4 for Windows • Windows 11 (23H2 build 22631 3447) Home
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2.4 for iPad Pro 10.5  • iPad OS 17.3.1

I do not know if they have any plans to add n-up printing but it seems to me that it should be easy enough to make copies of whatever you want to print & arrange them on a single page for printing.

Is that not a viable option for you?

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

Thanks for getting  back.  Yes it is an option, but does not have the accuracy convenience that Drawplus exhibits.  I print 3 n-up on a landscape sheet of A4 from one file that I alter from time to time

AMD Ryzen 7 5800 X. Nvidia GeForce RTX3060 64Gb Ram
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2.4 for Windows • Windows 11 (23H2 build 22631 3447) Home
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2.4 for iPad Pro 10.5  • iPad OS 17.3.1

I understand the convenience aspect, John, but I don't understand the accuracy question! Surely if you set up your guides and snapping options correctly your 3-up can be placed accurately in AD?

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)