You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

When I close the standard "iOS" asset category in the asset panel as well as all the sub-categories and start my own asset category with subfolders. Than I select this category and close AD.The next time I start AD the "iOS" category is open again and - even worse - all subcategories are opened again. This bug is time consuming an annnyoing! Is the only way to overcome this user- and workflow-unfriendly behaviour by deleting the "iOS" category - or did I miss out on some hidden setting to make the asset panel remember what category I'd like to work with? In case this is not a "feature" or "by design" (or both) please consider a user selected standard setting for the asset panel (for new documents) as well as a document depending setting ... (saved with the document).

Cheers, Timo

CRM.png.a048d588572393102ac3cc403bfa8af7.png

i7-12700KF, 3.60 GHz, 32GB RAM, SSD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070, Wacom Intuos 4 Tablet, Windows 11 Pro - AP, AD and APublisher V1 and V2
https://www.timobierbaum.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Staff

We believe this was fixed in beta builds #82 onwards.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• Staff
2 minutes ago, rubs said:

Yes, it seems to be fixed now. Nice! But I just checked, it's not listed as a fix in that version. Odd.

Well true, but that was the version that QA team confirmed the fix in, it may well have been in earlier betas but we didn't retest this particular issue until #82 so we could not be certain without unnecessary back testing of beta builds

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.