Bug as soon as you open more than 17 layers can not go back to the background layer

Bug when opening a panorama of more than 10 photos

Application that crash when asked a little too much work.

Slow application on some filter while I have the latest iPad Pro 10.5

Hi Martial

1. How are you opening 17 layers? Do you have some step by step instructions that we could follow?

2. Are you able to attach the 10+ photos you were using please?

3. Due to the way Live Filters work they're always going to be quite memory intensive, so will unfortunately slow the application down whilst they are rendering.

1. I work in photo manipulation. I open different image that I retouch and under which I add color layer and layer to give shadow effects. I could merge the images afterwards but I like to keep an option for each image to be able to subsequently modify or remove some effects. So I often get to many layers.

2. The panorama is mounts by the software but once arriving in finalization so for the last step "while I see the panorama mount" the application crash closes and the assembly does not do these

On 8/27/2017 at 1:07 PM, Martial said:

1. I work in photo manipulation. I open different image that I retouch and under which I add color layer and layer to give shadow effects. I could merge the images afterwards but I like to keep an option for each image to be able to subsequently modify or remove some effects. So I often get to many layers.

2. The panorama is mounts by the software but once arriving in finalization so for the last step "while I see the panorama mount" the application crash closes and the assembly does not do these

1. Unfortunately I'm still not sure what you mean by not being able to go back to the background layer? If you open the Layers Studio you should be able to access the background layer from there. If you have a Mac could you can plug your iPad in and use QuickTime Player to do a screen recording demonstrating the issue please?

2. Can you attach the photos you are trying to use for the panorama to this thread please?

1. It was a software beug, I had to save the layer in PSD format on the cloud to remove the layer and reopen it via the cloud on a new document and I was able to access again all my slaps on my project. A beug to correct all the same as not the first time.

2. for the pictures I will not be able to put them. All deleted