As a technical Illustrator I notice that a feature that seems to be absent from vector graphic is to be able to create a vector that has other vectors joined to it. By this I mean something like the letter 'T' or 'E' or even a 'Z'. A horizontal line with a vertical or angled lines attached with a node or 'join' point?

Mac OS X El Capitan Version 10.11.6

AD version 1.6.0

That would be nice to have in someway, for crude technical drawings.

I usually just make a line with points on top of eachother.

Hope the image makes sense. Numbers representing click order.

post-4312-0-20298200-1423223566_thumb.png

Hi,

I'm not quite sure what you mean. I suppose another way of expressing myself is to have a facility where two or more lines join then they 'Stick' there so that any resizing etc affects all the lines at the same time

Mac OS X El Capitan Version 10.11.6

AD version 1.6.0

+1 for branching nodes

2017 15" MacBook Pro 14,3 w/ Intel 4 Core i7 @ 2.8 GHz, 16 GB RAM, AMD 455 @ 2 GB, 512 GB SSD, macOS High Sierra

one more vote...

2017 15" MacBook Pro 14,3 w/ Intel 4 Core i7 @ 2.8 GHz, 16 GB RAM, AMD 455 @ 2 GB, 512 GB SSD, macOS High Sierra