You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

• Staff

Hi Testie and Welcome to the Forums,

At the moment it's not possible, we can't record the HDR Merge step as a Macro.  This may change in the future as more work is done on the Macros and batch processing.  The closest we can get is outlined in this post by Jamon.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
3 hours ago, martin.smekal said:

Please, Affinity please!!! :D this a the feature that might push vfx people/studios to use more of Affinity apps

You have posted this same reply in 10 different topics, which means many of us will see it 10 times. That is both annoying & basically pointless because there is a separate forum for feature requests.

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

On 4/29/2020 at 6:40 PM, R C-R said:

You have posted this same reply in 10 different topics, which means many of us will see it 10 times. That is both annoying & basically pointless because there is a separate forum for feature requests.

I'm sorry for that. This is the one forum, that wasn't a feedback one.

I didn't get the logic of the feedback forum, and as I searched the topic of batch hdr processing, I saw the topic being opened more than 10 times with no reaction from Affinity or a way to up-vote the feature request. It looked like people do create the same topic over and over again, so I thought I might as well send it to all of them.

As Affinity wants to take the place of PS in some areas of the market and is very hdr photo - development oriented, I thought the feature would be a no-brainer for them to implement - especially after so many years.

Anyway, point taken, sorry for that.

Edited by martin.smekal