Kerry

Trouble importing photos on iPad since last update this week

I can am having trouble importing from photos since the last update on the iPad version this week.

i open affinity and import a photo, work on it and export it then when I go to import the next photo the screen just stays on loading photo screen, I have to close the app then import from photos again I can maybe import twice then I need to close the app before I can import another two photos 

It is an iPad Pro 12.7 the photos I am importing are from my iPad photos downloaded from my canon camera, it is happening all the time I have been editing my photos today and after editing two photos I am unable to import another from my photos until I close the app and reopen, then only can import two and have to do the same again. This has only been happening since the update.it gets stuck on the loading from photos screen with the little wheel just going around but not loading.

6 hours ago, Kerry said:

It is an iPad Pro 12.7 the photos I am importing are from my iPad photos downloaded from my canon camera, it is happening all the time I have been editing my photos today and after editing two photos I am unable to import another from my photos until I close the app and reopen, then only can import two and have to do the same again. This has only been happening since the update.it gets stuck on the loading from photos screen with the little wheel just going around but not loading.

Can you give use the model of your Canon camera? Also does it display the RAW icon in the Photo library?

It has the photo, liquify, selection and develop, commands and selection icons on the top bar and my camera is a canon eso 100D

thanks

On 8/20/2017 at 10:52 AM, Kerry said:

I can am having trouble importing from photos since the last update on the iPad version this week.

i open affinity and import a photo, work on it and export it then when I go to import the next photo the screen just stays on loading photo screen, I have to close the app then import from photos again I can maybe import twice then I need to close the app before I can import another two photos 

I am having the same problem as Kerry. I have an iPad Pro 12.9 and using 1.6.4.50 (I think--it's the latest beta). I have had this problem all along here and there but now it is noticeably worse. I've just had to close and restart two or three times and still can't get the jpg to open.

I too am having this trouble.  I was finally able (after the update) to open a raw image from Photos.  But only one image.  When I tried to open a second i get the spinning wheel and the loading image sign.  Also, when the RAW images opens it does not open in the RAW persona

Matthew

Hello everyone.
Looking forward to this update, I can not work this way. Closing the App every time I want to import a photo.

Can I somehow import batch photos? But not as a stack.

iPad pro 12.7
AF 1.6.4.51
iOS 10.3.3

Regards!

I am having the same problem with.ORF files in AP 1.6.7. Import from Photos crashes Affinity  photo. iPad pro 10.5. Import screen displays the RAW badge.