As well as being available as an E-book it would be nice if the workbook was published with a spiral binding so it could lay flat when opened. Plus, you can have it open to a single page and flip it over to the next. That way they only take up the space of a single page on your desk. And hard cover books tend to get their backs broken too easily. That said, I still ordered a copy today.

Got the notification from Serif on Thursday afternoon.

No brainer for me.  Purchased with the minute, and got the confirmation about being dispatched, and how I should recieve the book "shortly".

Ordered the book on friday (amazon.de) and the delivery day is today.

Very happy ...

Affinity Publisher, Photo, Designer + Capture One & DxO Photolab on a Macbook Pro (Late 2014) 16gb Ram, 512 GB SSD, Eizo CS240, MacOSX Mojave

I ordered both Books (German version) on Thursday evening direkt at the Serif Shop For the Designer workbook I got a confirmation email on Friday, that it has been dispatched. For the Photo Workbook I got nothing. Is it not available at the moment? Also an amazon.de it is listed as nit available.

Best regards,

Peter

4 hours ago, Pebowski said:

I ordered both Books (German version) on Thursday evening direkt at the Serif Shop For the Designer workbook I got a confirmation email on Friday, that it has been dispatched. For the Photo Workbook I got nothing. Is it not available at the moment? Also an amazon.de it is listed as nit available.

Best regards,

Peter

It has been so popular that all the stock in Germany has sold out, we are shipping more today. Orders are on hold but we will be able to send them on Tuesday I think. 

Patrick Connor
Serif (Europe) Ltd.

Latest releases on each platform 

Book delivered this morning!!

Could do with a 'photo credits' page - nice to know where they are. 

Picture on page 89 (Making advanced raw adjustments) - Gordale Scar?

Biff

Hello, have the workbook in german since yesterday. It is a very good work document, even for more demanding tasks.
Thank you for this great book.
Greetings Dieter

Germany, Affinity Photo WIN 1.7 , LR6, WIN10

My book arrived yesterday. Thank you serif for the book and program.

Affinity Publisher, Photo, Designer + Capture One & DxO Photolab on a Macbook Pro (Late 2014) 16gb Ram, 512 GB SSD, Eizo CS240, MacOSX Mojave

I received mine just now. 4 days! Wow. Last year it took about a month. (From amazon.com/US to Norway)
Now I have some unwrapping to do.  xD  :x 

- Affinity Photo 1.7.2
- Affinity Designer 1.7.2
-Affinity Publisher 1.7.2

MacBook Pro 8 GB
MacBook Pro Mojave 10.14.6

On 11/25/2017 at 3:53 AM, Toomas said:

I'm pretty sure I've seen the topic mentioned here somewhere before, but still… I'd vote to have the workbooks available as e-books also. I don't mind paying the €32.99 for the book, but the €17.99 for shipping (to Estonia) is what makes me think twice right now. Would be greate to have the book open in iPad and follow along on the computer.

I am from Hong Kong and the shipping fees to us is quite expensive. shipping fees cost half of the book. however , would love to own it, is just the shipping fees made me think twice now. anybody can show us ( with pictures ) if the book worth it to get it as it will cost me 56usd to get one to ship to me.

thanks in advance 

I ordered the Designer book and it was at my house in about two days. First, that was much faster than I expected. Second, WOW! The book is outstanding and I'll be purchasing the the Photo book as well. A must have.

Won't get mine until I return home.  Stuck in the Moray Firth, sheltering from bad weather in the North Sea.  I might - might get back in a week.

I've been told there was a delivery attempt, from a ticket left through the door.

Here's hoping its there.

On 30.11.2017 at 6:46 AM, rgcn said:

Great job with the Photo Workbook, but I have one question.  How did you get the iMac on Page 15 to run on battery? :)

using affinity photo and some pics, thought you knew that :)

Illustration & Grafik bodobe.de

The book arrived and now that I have it I have a couple of questions --

Are the keyboard short cut panels supposed to be removable? If they are, how do you remove them without destroying the binding for the remaining pages?

How many hands do you need to hold the book open to a selected page while performing the steps in the exercises?>:(>:( Kind of emphasizes my previous comment that the book should have been spiral bound so it can lay flat without the need of any extra hands.

11 minutes ago, resinolo said:

I'm asking again beacause I didn't get an answer. Why don't you deliver to Switzerland? How can I get this book???

Serif's fulfilment partner (Amazon) doesn't deliver to Switzerland, Russia, Norway or China. You should be able to order it from Amazon.fr or Amazon.it, but the shipping costs may be quite high.

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.1.404 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.1.143 • Designer for iPad 1.7.1.1 • iOS 12.4 (iPad Air 2)