You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Shift, Control and Alt.

If you look on the bottom of the Affinity window, the Status bar displays what each one does for whatever tool you have selected at that time.

status.thumb.png.c39b1fbd6fd732c93d4119699da478e9.png

The reconstruct is basically an Undo. although progressive.

Windows PCs. Photo and Designer, latest non-beta versions.

Try to do a little better on your subject entry. I don't even look at subjects like "2 Questions"  the only reason I came to your post was to suggest you put some effort into the subject,

2 questions could be 1.Why is the sky blue? 2. Why don't people put a bit more effort into posting on forums? 

My Opinion.

Mac MacBook Pro 15 in.  OS X 10.9.5, Mid 2012 456.77 GB Affinity Design and Photo.

Some people (Americans for example ;)) don't speak English as a first language. They don't use Roman script or even write from left to right.

I would imagine if you had to speak Arabic, write in Abjad from right to left you would keep it to a minimum too?

And at least bulajap said Windows and Affinity Photo. Many people don't even mention what software they use and that they use iPads when they post here, despite it being the wrong place.

Windows PCs. Photo and Designer, latest non-beta versions.