You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Can't open PDFs at 300dpi

I'm trying to work out a work flow of my templates into AP iPad. I'd love to use Adobe Comp to sketch them. But those are only 72dpi regardless of what I do. I am able to open them as a PDF in Graphic (the app) and resize them to 300dpi and export the PDF and it is only 72 in AP. Same for a new file created inGraphic at 300 dpi, AP downgrades it to 72. I'm 99% exporting a 300dpi file in Graphic s a PSF also downsizes it to 72 - but I. Will have to check that tomorrow. 

I opened the PDF in GoodNotes and it was high resolution, so I don't think it is Graphic causing the issue. I will be at a computer tomorrow to mess with it some more - today I was 100% mobile and so limited in apps to try.

Also, I really really need rulers or we are a no go. Honestly, at this point I would have waitied to buy it had I realized there were no rulers. 

Thanks for for any help on the PDF import issue.