Vegdo

Overlay Eraser bugg

There is something very odd here - you said in your other thread that you have a 2016 MacBook Pro - we’re actually using these to develop on right now. We have the 15” versions - what is yours? On these machines we are obviously not experiencing anything like the issues you are at the moment, so I’m sure we can get to the bottom of this with more information... one interesting test would be to make a new user account and install Photo on that account and see how it performs? The account can be completely removed very easily by just deleting it after you’re done with it. 

i am using the 13"

• 2.3GHz dual-core 7th-generation Intel Core i5 processor
  • Turbo Boost up to 3.6GHz
  • 8GB 2133MHz LPDDR3 memory
  • 256GB SSD storage1
  • Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640
  • Two Thunderbolt 3 ports

I didn't get what you mean with creating a new user account ? Do you mean the user account of the MAC ?

I can reproduce this when I reduce my overlay erase brush size down from default. Have you done this at all? Does it appear to go away when you increase the brush size. 

Matt, are you able to reproduce this at all with that information? If not feel free to check it out on my machine :)

I made some test with different sizes for you. But i have these problem with any brush size and any hardness.

1. 500px 50%

2. 500px 0%

3. 1000px 50%

4. 1000px 0 %

5. 2000px 50%

Bildschirmfoto 2017-08-18 um 17.35.47.png

But i my other treath i wrote that i have overall a very slow and buggy perfomance of AP. The performance of the overlay brush and eraser is so slow that i have to wait like 2sek for one line to draw.

maybe this problems hang togehter ?