You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi,

I prevent, sorry for my english, i'm french.

I have a problem with the "pixel" mode on artboard. 

I'v founded a bug in June and no one have a solution. The bug is the following : 

When i draw a circle on an artboard, and when i zoom in or zoom out, the display of pixel change, and the height and weight of the artboard change. I send an attached file to show you the bug.

To see the bug on your computer : 

Switch on pixel perfect mod or pixel display (in don't know how is named in english)

Make an artborad on 15px/15px

Draw a circle in the entire artboard.

Zoom out, and see the dimensions...

Can anybody help me to solve this heavy problem ?

Kapture 2017-06-27 at 10.39.57.gif

Hi Meb,

Thanks for your reply :)

Effectively, when I contacted Affinity, they told me to go up the problem. However, during the beta that has just come out, the problem does not seem to be corrected, and that is sad... It makes an obsolete function, in think. I hope it will be solved soon ! 

• 2 months later...
  • Staff

Thanks for your help with this bug. We believe we have now resolved the problem and will make the fix available in the next public release (1.6). The fix can be trialled in the forthcoming Mac and Windows beta builds available from the relevant beta forums.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon